Mangrove Jack’s Stone and Wood Pacific Ale Clone Recipe
Expected Brew Figures:
Colour: 12.5 EBC
Mangrove Jack’s Traditional Blonde Lager 1.8kg
1kg of Dry Wheat Malt
200g of Dextrose
150g of Cara-pils
15g of Galaxy hops (add at 10mins)
15g of Galaxy hops (add at 0mins)
1 packet of M44 Mangrove Jack’s US West Coast Yeast
• Steep the 150g of crushed Cara-pils (in a grain bag) in 6L of 75 degrees C water for 25mins.
• Remove the bag and bring to a boil.
• Set a timer for 30mins. After 20mins have passed add 15g of Galaxy hops.
• At the end of the 30mins turn off the heat and add 15g of Galaxy hops.
• Strain this through a fine sieve into your sanitised fermenter. Top up your fermenter with cold
water to 23L
• Put fermenter in ice bath until it reaches 20 degrees C.
• Pitch the 1 pack of M44 US West Coast Ale Yeast.
• Ferment for 10-14 days then bottle or keg as usual.
Check out our home brewing supplies